The best way to experience Foote School and determine whether it is the right fit for your child is to visit and see our students and teachers in action during the school day. A Parent Tour offers the best opportunity to experience Foote. In addition, there are several other opportunities to visit and learn about our school.
PLEASE NOTE: OUR NEW ONLINE APPLICATION PAGE WILL BE UP BY THE END OF SEPTEMBER.
PARENT TOURS - September to January (full schedule at right)
• Observe classrooms during the school day
• Learn about our philosophy and curriculum
• Group discussion with our Head of School
• 9:00 to 10:30 a.m. from September to January.
MIDDLE SCHOOL OPEN HOUSE (GRADES 6-8) - Sunday, Nov. 5 - 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
• Prospective students participate in minicourses with current students
• Parent program to learn about our program and philosophy
• Student panel Q&A
• Campus tours
LOWER SCHOOL OPEN HOUSE (GRADES K-2) - Saturday, Nov. 18 - 9:30 to 11:00 a.m.
• Fun family scavenger hunt to explore campus and connect with teachers
MORNING PARENT PROGRAM (GRADES K-2) - Wednesday, Nov. 8 - 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
• 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
• Learn from teachers about our curriculum
• Hear from parents about the community
EVENING PARENT GATHERING - Wednesday, Jan. 10 - 7:00 to 8:00 p.m.
• Wine and cheese gathering
• Connect with members of our community
• Learn about Foote in a relaxed setting
SNEAK PEEK PARENT TOUR - Monday, May 14 - 9:00 to 10:30 a.m.
• For parents of children who may be applying in one to two years
If you have questions about Foote, please contact Rachelle Byron, Director of Admissions and Outreach, at (203) 777-3464 or email@example.com